2013/08/03

A short public service announcement

Wow. Three months "on air" and I'm already slacking off. Two weeks without a post. Huh. It's not that I don't have anything to post, I do, in fact, have several things I haven't shown you yet, sewing- and baking-wise, I've just been incredibly.....lazy.

Yeah, no two ways about it. I'm not too busy, I wasn't on vacation, I'm simply lazy. It's summer and I'd much rather lie outside in the sun and read a book or nap or...basically do things that involve doing as little as possible instead of taking pictures and blogging. I'm sorry.

That being said: my vacation's coming up, I have a really exciting baking project during my vacation that I'm hoping to tell you all about as soon as it's done and I promise to sit down and just schedule a lot of posts soon so when the laziness hits again, at least you guys have something to look at.


♥ Nicole

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen